Instagram - May Moments

Monday, 27 May 2013

May has been a happy month and full of firsts. Dan & I celebrated our first year wedding anniversary, we (might) have just bought our first house (scary!) and I went tights free for the first time this year, which was probably the most momentous event of all! I never think that I get up to much but when I look back I realise how much I have managed to pack into a month, I haven't been as crafty as I would have liked but made a few new pieces and revisited some old ones, I love the rose gold and turquoise version of this favourite so much. The best part of the month has been spending time with friends, some new and some old, being silly and dancing with your best girls never gets dull especially when our moves are definitely improving with age - ha! 

You can follow all the fun on Instagram here

5 comments:

  1. HUGE congratulations on the house- that is so exciting!! And tights free is definitely a momentous occasion, I haven't done that yet!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was only for an afternoon but still no tights is a big deal!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the anniversary and the house - so exciting!! And I agree, I always feel like I am sitting around all day doing nothing, but then I think back and remember all the things I achieved this month and feel better again. What is it that we never seem to be happy with what we have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's true Hannah, I always feel like I should be doing more...if only work didn't get in the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the anniversary and the house. Fingers crossed for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover