Handmade - purple stone earrings

Thursday, 16 May 2013

I'm a little obsessed with earrings this week, today a new handmade pair. I have decided I need to up my game when it comes to metals, a (late) birthday present for one of my oldest friends was the perfect opportunity to start playing with real silver. It was really easy to work with and I feel happier gifting something that I know won't tarnish. My friend loves purples so I made another one these bags in linen with lilac spots to wrap them in. I do love a good tassel earring and I think my friend did too! 

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely. I like the mix of shapes and shades of purple. They are a great present for your friend.


    Nikki x @ Bead It and Weep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki! I really like the different shades too.

      Delete
  2. They really are an amazing present and so me! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh so glad you like, looking forward to our jaunt in July x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover