DIY - plaited charm friendship bracelets

Wednesday, 8 May 2013

A little late on posting this week, I have been having my wisdom teeth out (ouch!). These bracelets are my latest Crafttuts tutorial, and they are seriously easy to make. The original French version of these sell for around £80, which seems crazy to me. They might be made from silk and gold but still £80 seems like an awful lot of money for a string bracelet. I used brightly coloured rats tail (horrid name) that I found on Ebay for and charms I had in my existing collection. There are so many variations on these bracelets that you can make, you don't even have to plait you can just knot if you want. For full details, follow all the steps here, happy making! x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover