DIY LOVE - Florals

Friday, 31 May 2013

As its Floral Friday, my favourite DIY's this month come in flower form.

I can't tell you how much I love this floral archway from Perpetually Chic, I'm tempted to make it with paper flowers so I can have it indoors all year round.

These little tissue flowers are so cute, I love how this DIY from Rust and Sunshine is so simple and gives you different petal options for different flowers.

There are loads of large flower tutorials around, this one from Studio DIY gives fab instructions and would be perfect for all occasions.

Finally, I love this wreath from Plumetis magazine, its a great way of having a piece of the outdoors inside (have a look at the whole magazine, there are some really inspiring ideas)

Have a super weekend xx

P.S The winner of the PaperMash Crafternoon is Bethany Baker, thanks to all those that entered, I wish you could have all won.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love those tissue paper flowers too! I'm going to head over to their site and check it out. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, I love them too aren't they so cute?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover