Cheer up!

Monday, 13 May 2013

Last week I had my wisdom teeth out and it was very painful, I spent the week eating bananas and generally taking on the personality of an elderly yorkshire terrier; smelly, grumpy and a little snappy. I started to go a little dolally without regular human contact, too much Kardashian watching and neurofen. My mouth has almost* healed but its funny the things you miss when you can't do them, for todays post I have made a list of my most missed from  my daily routine. 

Brushing my teeth

Washing my face 

Smiling

Laughing 

Talking

(Crunchy) Peanut Butter on Toast 

*As I say almost healed hence the slightly odd post. Have a great week everyone! 

7 comments:

  1. You can't wash your face? What did they do to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cheek was too puffy and sore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor lady. Hope you feel better soon!

    x Elena @ Randomly Happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooof - I had my wisdom tooth out a few years ago so I sympathise. Get well soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sally, they are feeling loads better now x

      Delete
  5. Aww poor you, it's always the little things that end up being the ones you miss most!! Hope you get back to eating crunchy peanut butter soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still off the peanut butter but hope to be back on next week!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover