Instagram - April Moments

Monday, 29 April 2013

April has felt like a very long month (not in a bad way) some weeks have been slow, some have gone past really quickly. Spring has finally hit London, which turns it back into the best city in the world. I have enjoyed incredible skies over St. Pauls, sunny days in Columbia Road, feeling inspired in Liberty's and fun drinks in Angel. I have more of an effort to get outside during the weekend, making detours via the beach and finding some amazing of drift wood in the process. This past Sunday I spent the afternoon in my Mum's garden mak planks ing patterns and hanging out with the rabbit (look at his sweet face). The best part of April has to be feeling warm once again and banishing my winter coat to the dark place at the back of my cupboard, for a while I thought it would never happen! 

You can find me here

1 comments:

  1. SO agree about the sun making places better- I have fallen back in love with my workplace since the sun came out!! And I am LOVING feeling warm again too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover