Floral Friday - flowery goodness

Friday, 19 April 2013

This week has been powered by flowers, seriously it has! It started on Sunday with the absolutely lovely Helena giving me a camera lesson as we wandered around Columbia Road, I can now use my manual setting at last. I over heard three ladies in Oasis talking about how they could embellish an existing dress with flowers, yes ladies do it! I tried to get locked into Liberty's so I could ogle all the Philip Lim dresses in private, that was until I saw Aimee's cracking Philip Lim inspired t-shirt. I loved both these paper flower ideas on Pinteresthere and here, both would be perfect for summery soirees. Sometimes you have to try really hard to find inspiration and others it seems to find you I'm glad this week was one of those! Has anything been inspiring you this week? 

Have a fantastic weekend, I'm off to work on my earring collection! xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover