DIY Round up - March

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

An exciting development today, I have managed to successfully add a new tab to the blog a DIY Gallery - whoop! I was trying to show someone my DIY's the other day and it was all a bit complicated  so thought it was time to start doing monthly round ups and keep them somewhere until I get all fancy and drop down menu thing. I have only complied this years DIY's so far but will go through the archive and add a few more projects over the next few months. As always, happy making (links are below). 

Follow the arrow to the tab for DIY goodness.

2 comments:

  1. I seriously love your DIYs - those tassel necklaces are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thanks so much that has made my day :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover