DIY LOVE - ladies who sew

Friday, 26 April 2013

Following on from Wednesday's post I thought I'd share some of my favourite sewing ladies from around the blogging world. All are so inspiring I recommend you take a look, right now. They all come up with such great and stylish projects I want to make them all (as usual). 

I only came across Tilly and the Buttons through watching the Great British Sewing Bee, its such a great blog I can't believe I have only just found it. I love this shirt, it makes me want to get over my fear of button holes so I can make it! 

Elena from Randomly Happy has become a good blogging friend of mine, her skirt project has been fantastic (I'm yet to start mine, but I will) each stage has been broken down week by week which makes it very easy to follow. 

I met Rosie from DIY Couture a few weeks ago, not only is she absolutely lovely she runs a really fun site with loads of great patterns to choose from, she has written a book and runs fab classes - talk about living the dream! 

I love reading Geneva's posts on A Pair and a Spare, her tutorials always have a fashion-y and fun edge, this little fox sleep mask has been a favourite recently. 

What are you're favourite sewing blogs I'd love to know so I can add some more to my reading list. Have a good weekend x 

4 comments:

  1. This is great! I'm about to finish the skirt on Elena's blog (it's my one thing to finish this weekend) and so far it's looking pretty great! If it works, I think I might have to instantly make another one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to start mine, it's been such a great set of tutorials.

      Delete
  2. This is such a good selection! I've been thinking about making more of my clothes myself this year (your t-shirt project is also on my to-do list), so I can't wait to check these out and make a mental project list.
    Have a good weekend,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hanna, I'm so glad you like! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover