DIY - fine chain beaded bracelet

Tuesday, 16 April 2013

This is a pretty spring DIY for you today, it's my most recent tutorial for Crafttuts+. I made these ages ago now and have pretty much given them all away as little gifts but I will definitely be making more of them. They are perfect if you are just getting into jewellery making or to make during a crafternoon with friends. I did mine in summery neon colours and love how sunny they look altogether. I never really wear bracelets in winter but as there have been a few more glimpses of warm weather I'm getting ready to start layering these treasures up my arm in abundance! For all the tutorial steps click here. Happy making! x 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'll teach you how to make them :-) x

      Delete
    2. definitely!!

      These have "ibiza" written all over them! :-)

      Delete
  2. I love these bracelets. I like the bright colours. Perfect for summer, once it arrives!

    Nikki x

    @ Bead It and Weep

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover