April

Monday, 1 April 2013

Happy April everyone! There can only be one colour for this month and it has to be yellow. Yellow is the perfect antidote to the freezing grey skies of March, it makes me happier and warmer just looking at it. This month I am definitely booking a holiday, I need at least a week of sun at some point this year. Should it warm up a bit I'm going to cancel any indoor plans and get outside as much as possible, I bought myself a new lens for my camera so I can't wait for more opportunities to have a play. I have caught a serious shopping bug, all I want to do is buy new things. Unfortunately my bank balance isn't agreeing so to try and put a stop to bankrupting myself in Whistles I have some outfit re-makes planned for a few  favourite dresses of mine. I have loads of DIY's ready for the month, so dust off your sewing machines ladies and gents it's going to be busy! 

1 comments:

  1. I love yellow at this time of year- it's so pretty! I am desperate to book a holiday too- sadly my friends don't seem to be too keen. Genuinely tempted to just go somewhere sunny by myself!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover