March Moments

Monday, 25 March 2013

At first when I thought about doing a Instagram round up, I was a bit dubious as everyone and their mother seems to do them but as they've become a monthly feature of sorts I'm beginning to enjoy them more and more. March has certainly been jam packed, I don't think I have wasted a minute; there have been birthdays to celebrate (and still more to come), snowy days to enjoy and lotts and lots (sorry, couldn't resist) of handmaking. I have been trying to make a little ritual of cooking breakfasts on weekends, instead of just getting up and rushing about, this Nigella pancake recipe is my current favourite. I hope you have been having a good March so far.  

You can follow me on Instagram here

6 comments:

  1. Love how they all have pinky tones in them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks, I obviously see things 'rose tinted' :-)

      Delete
  2. I actually really enjoy instagram round ups, they capture so much personality :) love the top right picture xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I just never think people will be that interested in me! That pic is the view from my desk, St Pauls changes colour with the seasons, its beautiful x

      Delete
  3. Love pancake breakfasts at weekends! Seriously yummy. Your March looks like a lovely month though! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're a great new tradition! March has been good I have lots to be excited about x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover