Inspiration - Holiday Prints

Monday, 11 March 2013

Today I was going to post shiny things that had caught my eye from various fashions weeks, but its been so dreary this past weekend I want to start the week looking at really bright holiday style prints - I would currently give you my right arm in exchange for flight somewhere hot. I adore this print by Charlotte Trounce for Oh Comely, I would love a framed version for my wall or even better for my desk, it cheers me up no end and reminds me of holidays (not that I go naked on holiday). The below prints are all recent pins; I can imagine myself wearing the yellow print in sundress form, carnations are not my favourite flower but I love them in pink and I might try giving these watercolour spots a go. What's inspiring you at the moment? 

1 comments:

  1. Such an injection of cheeriness! Good call going for bright colours. Now, if only these could be made into a fabric!

    x Elena @ Randomly Happy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover