Floral Friday - Spring prints

Friday, 8 March 2013

In my mind as soon as the 1st March hits, its never too early to start prepping for summer. Whilst in Robert Dyas (the glamour) this week I caught myself eyeing up camping equipment and planning sunny jaunts into the country! I doubt camping will be happening anytime soon or ever, but wearing a sundress again and banishing my black tights to the back of the wardrobe is quite likely. In hope I have rounded up my some favourite happy pieces that would definitely put a spring in my step and a smile on my face. I do already have the face mask and highly recommend, but really want the shoes, bag, necklace and dress to go with! 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I'm going to paint my toes, continue my epic clear out and see my mum for Mothers day on Sunday. x

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, eyeing up camping equipment. I hope it was a cath kidson cowboy teepee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is such a beautiful dress!!! Really very pretty :) I always love the idea of camping, but never enjoy it as much when I'm there! Have a lovely weekend :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover