Floral Friday - Pipii Party shop

Friday, 22 March 2013

Right, everyone stop what you are doing and head on over to Pipii. Whenever I get a new follower on Twitter I always, out of pure nosiness, take a look at their, blog, shop, etc. So yesterday morning when Pipii followed me and I clicked through to their site I nearly fell off my chair with happiness its a party shop of dreams! I managed to place an order within five minutes of viewing and have since visited the website about six times each time discovering more and more treasures. The prices are really reasonable  and postage is really quick (I placed an order yesterday and it is due anytime) plus all you need is in one place. When I sort my party stuff out I source from Ebay but often get stung on postage, I'd much prefer to pay a little bit more knowing that everything is coming at the same time with the advantage of seeing how everything works whilst in my basket before I buy. I am head-over-heels for this site and next time I'm lying awake dreaming of Flamingo topped cocktail sticks I'll know where to go! Have a super weekend everyone and try to spend too much on here. xx

In other news the winners of the Craft Candy Competition are Natalie and Smittenness - A huge thank you to everyone that entered I loved hearing all about your favourite crafts.

Images - Bags/Pom Pom/Fan/Heart

2 comments:

  1. Man, it's like you read my mind. I was just thinking about increasing my party supply collection. Goodbye cash, hello colour!

    x Elena @ Randomly Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - you will leave poorer but much happier! I hope you got some good bits x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover