DIY Love - Easter

Wednesday, 27 March 2013

I do love Easter DIY's, they have to be the prettiest around. My Pinterest boards are awash with beautifully dyed and be-dazzled eggs but as much as I love them I just don't think I will ever get round to undertaking such projects. Instead I am sharing some of my favourite projects that anyone can do and can be used/worn right through spring, should it ever decide to turn up that is! 

Bunnies are my favourite animals so naturally I love this grown-up Rabbit Garland from Fellow Fellow

These flower topped drawing pins from Creme de la Craft are so easy to make and look fantastic

I keep going back to these rose collar clips from Frankie magazine

How simple are these cute egg cups from Paper & Stitch, fill with Chocolate eggs on Sunday for a perfect Easter gift (Hobbycraft has these if you need a base)

And if you haven't already seen it have a look at my slightly Eastery Neon Stem Glass DIY 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my garland, Lotts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing my project. What a great group... That bunny garland from Fellow Fellow is so awesome. One of the best projects I've seen for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, you has so many great ideas to choose from! I agree the bunny garland is one of the best around.

      Delete
  3. That bunny garland is too freaking cute! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks Gloria, I love your site.

      Delete
  4. The egg cups are so cute- I love the idea of writing on white pottery, but have never got around to it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha me too, its on my DIY list!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover