Shopping - bright basics

Friday, 15 February 2013

I went birthday outfit shopping this week and it all got a bit stressful (what's with all the small cropped clothing?) The trouble is I'm very comfortable in sequins; somedays I go to work looking like I could nip off to a wedding in my lunch break. The only trouble with being a dressy dresser is what do you wear when you want to look nice without resorting to wearing a ball gown? Go the opposite way. I am thanking the shopping Gods for Cos - simple gorgeous clothes, no cropped tops and sturdy fabrics to withstand an evening of special dancing. I have rounded up a few of my favourites Cos pieces (I bought the pink dress and blue top) with the addition of some fun accessories to remind me that when in doubt keep it simple. Have a super weekend. x 

1 comments:

  1. So, when's your birthday?
    I just went through my twitter conversations btw (I'm not very active on twitter at all usually), and realised that we were supposed to meet up sometime ;) Let me know if you're still up for it. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover