Pinterest - Home inspiration

Monday, 11 February 2013

I'm such a hoarder, I love to be surrounded by bits and pieces that remind me of holidays and happy times or just simply because I love them and find them really inspiring. However, we are planning on selling our flat and whilst I love my collections I realise that others may not. I have been seriously de cluttering over that last few weeks and it feels very enlightening to be rid of some old things (mainly bobbly and tea stained t-shirts). But sometimes its nice to skip over the the practical and financial aspects of house buying and dream of a home full of light, space and bright colours. 

2 comments:

  1. I've just been decluttering too. I like to think of it as editing... makes me feel more purposeful :)

    x Elena @ Randomly Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cushion reminds me of the Mexican shop on Columbia Road.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover