Instagram recently

Monday, 4 February 2013

I have recently got back into Instagram so I thought I'd share some moments from the last week or so, in no particular order:

There has been a bit of January dressing up - Mary Poppins makes a great snowy costume

 Lots of fun learning to lino print with the lovely Zeena

Taking a trip to my local museum and finding all sorts of treasures - Southend Museum has an archive of 300 swimming costumes that I would love to see

The first snow drops of season have given me so much hope for spring

Giving the blog a much needed makeover - a huge thanks to my Sister and Bestie for all their help

You can follow me here

1 comments:

  1. Thank you again for sharing, I discovered Zeena was doing workshops...I came to the Paper Palour one and enjoyed printing so much, I will have to have a closer look at her website for the next one !
    If you want to enter a great competition this week, check my blog !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover