Inspiration - Lauren Kathleen Fowler

Wednesday, 20 February 2013

 Just as I had written about being in a bit of a creative lull, these fantastic images arrived in my inbox. My lovely friend sent me the link to the super Lauren Kathleen Fowler; gorgeous textiles, beautiful sketch book pages and stunning illustrations. Her collection really made me smile it's so fun, ladylike and touchable! It was just what I needed to see on a Monday morning and has already sparked a few ideas, make sure you take a look. 
These pages make me want to start a new sketchbook
I love everything on this page, especially the glasses

3 comments:

  1. I love looking at inspirational sketchbook pages. These are lovely.

    Nikki x @ Bead It and Weep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, there is something about them...

      Delete
  2. Nice. I like very much sketches. If you like have a glance at mine. Dan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover