DIY - Neon rope necklace

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Here is my latest (and favourite) tutorial for Crafttuts+. I have been wearing this so much since I put it together. The old gold beads make it perfect for wintery days but the neon gives it a much needed dash of summer. I know I always say this but once you get going it isn't too difficult to make, it takes about an hour and half which after talking to my friends last night is an ideal amount of time if you are looking for a project to do during the endless football matches that seem to be on TV at the moment. 

For all the details and steps hop on over to Crafttuts+

Check out some of my other jeweled Crafttuts+ tutorials here - feather handband, sparkly collar and gem stone hairpins

3 comments:

  1. CHARLOTTE! I LOVE THIS! Gold beads and neon - I simply need one. (PS are you Charlotte or Lotts? Silly question but I'm never sure what to call you exactly. Ok, cringe don't ever read this comment back to me! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee, I'm going to print it out and frame it. I answer to both so its up to you! Thank you I will happily make you one just give me the nod! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! And the touch of neon is so fun!

    P.S. LOVE your new bloggy look too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover