DIY Love - Heart Shapes

Friday, 8 February 2013

I'm ending the week by sharing some of my favourite DIY's from around the web. I love all of these as they work all year round, not just in February. I can never resist a bit of glitter so I adore this sparkly Heart pillow, this Love ring is so sweet and the copper and blue on this Heart notebook looks really luxurious. 

I hope you all have a lovely weekend planned; i'll be DIYing (obvs), clearing out my cupboards and a taking a visit to Columbia Road. Have a good one xx 

8 comments:

  1. I actually made something really similar to the ring this week. It's the word love in wire with a heart at the end which I've put on top of a picture frame on my display wall :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really cute idea Lara. You could frame them too which would look really pretty.

      Delete
  2. I love that heart cushion, though I bet it would be really scratchy if you accidentally fell to sleep on it, which is something I would almost definitely do x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I think it would have to be for show only, but thats ok!. X

      Delete
  3. Thank you again for including my Glitter Heart Pillow DIY!

    @Charlotte, thank you! I will for sure use it only for decorative purposes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet collection of DIYs. You're definitely making me keen for valentines day! Hooray!

    x Elena @ Randomly Happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay - me too actually when there is no romance or expectation valentines is quite fun!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover