January

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy New Year! I hope hang-overs aren't too bad today. I always approach a New Year with mixed feelings; it always the signals the end of Christmas and going back to the office (boo) but on the other hand its an exciting time to start again and plan new adventures. 2012 was such a fantastic year for me (I don't want to be one of those girls) but getting married changed everything and I have to say I love being part of a team, I have never felt as lucky as I did on my wedding day.

Enough cheese back to January...It's a time to make a lists of all the things you want/need to do, a blank diary is quite fun really. I'm planning to keep things cosy and not do too much - when its time to take the tree down, I'll have fun playing around with my treasures and making new displays. I want to get my sewing machine out and start sewing again, I have been so inspired by this book. Its also time to make some dreams a reality, I am absolutely determined to set-up an on-line shop this year and start selling some of my jewels before I disappear under an avalanche of sparkle. On a more down to earth note, there are doors to paint, stuff to sort and a gym kit that needs some (serious) wear. On the blog front I have prepped some super DIY's for all of you having a clear out - a tip - keep hold of all your old jewels as I have plenty of projects for them.

What do you have planned for January? If you are looking for inspiration have a look on Florence Finds and join in her #JanuaryJoy her she has some great ideas. Happy January!

10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Charlotte!

    What a fantastic idea with an online shop! I'll be first to shop!

    I think the older I get the more exciting I am about NY. Possible because I'm now a bit more realistic when it comes to planing ahead. I focus on the things that really matter so it's much easier to achieve my goals. And what a great feeling when you do!

    This year I'd like to travel more, much more!
    I'm planing to take more care of myself ( body and soul), and of course loads of bogging plans too.

    Take care and good luck for 2013!

    Love,
    Eva xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks Eva! I like the sound of your NY plans, taking care of yourself is always forgotten but so important.

      Delete
  2. Good luck! The shop idea is a great one. I will definitely be a customer of yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie - this is the year to do something rather than just talk about it! xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful collage!! Love the little design touches.

    Take Care, Aimee
    DIY Blog: SwellMayde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aimee - I had fun putting this one together.

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year! I've also been debating an online shop.... 2013 just might be the year! ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it - let me know how you get on and we can motivate it each other! x

      Delete
  5. Fantastic moodboard!

    xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover