January Moments

Friday, 11 January 2013

I started this week filled with dread, everyone was due back into the office and I wasn't looking forward to going back to my working life - I can't tell you how much I love being at home. As it happens this week has been full of positivity in both my 9 - 5 and life in general. I have been busy making plans to improve things that niggled me last year and conjuring up ideas to bring my dreams into reality for 2013, sometimes you need to just focus on what is ahead rather than has already been to be able to get on and move forward (a little deep hey?). Talking of looking ahead, a five day week has taken me by surprise and I am more than ready for a weekend. I'll leave you with some snap shots of January so far...Have a super weekend xx


Top photo - reshuffling my favourite bits and pieces after taking down Christmas decorations
Above - Handmade card making for a friend who has brought her own home (all by herself - amaze!)
Left overs from a New Years eve outfit; sequins, stripes and a handmade hairband
Charming -  sometimes the gathering for a project is just as fun the doing

1 comments:

  1. This week has been massively up and down for me at work - it has felt just about the longest week ever! I think 3 day weeks have to be the way forward...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover