Floral Friday - It's back!

Friday, 25 January 2013

Floral Friday is back, had you missed it?! I thought about retiring my flowery posts but I felt like something was missing without them plus everyone likes to see a good bloom once in a while. For todays post I have collected some of my favourite wintery florals from my Pinterest boards (as I can't even remember what a summer garden looks like) that I hope will give you a little boost for the weekend. If you want you can hashtag #FloralFriday on Twitter or Instagram (I'm at LottsandLots) with all your florally finds then we can all be nosey and see what florally delights are happening around us (but thats only if you want to of course!) On that rather rambling note I wish you all a very happy weekend xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover