Pinterest - Gift Wrapping

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Whilst my presents brought count still remains relatively low, my mind has wandered to gift wrapping...I really love wrapping presents and take it very seriously. I meticulously plan my colour scheme and clear a whole evening to dedicate to bow tying. Last week I went to a fabulous wrapping demonstration hosted by the lovely Jane Means, I now know how to make gift bags, which is pretty life  changing. This year I am planning to print my own paper but if I don't manage it here are some simple ideas that would look great under my tree.  You can follow me here.

Image Sources - Feather/Hanger/Heart/Confetti 

1 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment dear! Such beautiful colors in these DIYs!!

    <3 Aimee
    DIY Blog: www.swellmayde.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover