DIY - Jewel Feather Hairband

Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Whenever Christmas comes round my hairband wearing really steps up a notch, and today's DIY is perfect for the December party season. I love the mix of feathers, chain and gem stones, its ideal for popping on as you are dashing out the door to go and dance the night away. I promise its quite easy to make and there are so many wonderful colour combinations that you could come up with.

All the steps are over on Craft tuts+, who I have just started contributing for, take a look and happy making!

6 comments:

  1. i just read through the tutorial and it's such a fun project. perfect accessory to go along with a little black dress for upcoming holiday soirees. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura, I'm so glad you like. I fully intend to wear mine with a LBD or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've said it before, but I'll say it again... this is just stunning! Wow! Congrats again on your feature. Well deserved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment! The headband is adorable :)

    <3 Aimee
    www.swellmayde.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover