DIY - Handmade gift ideas

Thursday, 6 December 2012

Like I said on Monday I have/had great plans of hand making my Christmas gifts this year and I know I am not alone. I thought I would do a little round up of some of my favourite past DIY's that would make perfect gifts, these have all been tried and tested by myself, friends and family so I know that all will be gratefully received. The best bit is that none of them take longer than 30 minutes to pull together so they are fantastic for all of us girls on the go. 

Friendship Bracelets - Ideal for sisters & besties alike, I recommend making a batch and packaging them in all those pretty envelopes and gift bags you have been collecting all year. 

Ribbon Necklace - I have been wearing this loads, buy a basic necklace and then add gorgeous ribbons  in your loved ones favourite colour. 

Precious Stone Necklace - My sister commissioned one of these for her friend and she loved it, they look so luxurious just pick gorgeous jewel toned stones. 

Pearl Hairclips - My friend is always asking me for some of these, so I recommend making a stash pronto. They look great on bad hair days when an extra 10 minutes in bed is preferable to washing your hair! 

3 comments:

  1. Such a great collection of goodies! Can't think of anyone who would be sad to receive any of these. Great work, Lott!

    x Elena @ Randomly Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the pearl hair clips. Pearls are probably one of my favorite gems. My husband gave me a pair of pearl earrings for Christmas and I wear them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies!

    Erica - pearls are some of my favourite beads to work with there are about a 1000 different ways you can use/wear them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover