Pintrest - Pop of Pink

Tuesday, 6 November 2012


Here's something to brighten your day, a good dash of pink. Pink is quite a controversial colour, deeming something too pink is quite a put down but I don't care I love it and firmly believe that there is a shade out there for everyone. My favourites are at the opposite end of the spectrum; either soft cloud and shell shades or bright fushia's and raspberry - Are you a pink person, whats your favourite shade? You can follow me on Pintrest here

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you - I love them, they are perfect for grey days!

      Delete
  2. raspberry colours are definitely a winner, but I think my favourite shade of pink is a dusty rose shade. I love a good splash of pink, but too much can definitely be overwhelming! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover