Floral Friday - Floral Collaborations

Friday, 23 November 2012

When I first started my blog I had no clue of the direction it would take, I knew that the heart of it would always be about my love of creating things but other than that I have just gone with it. Sometimes I love my posts sometimes not so much but I figure unless you give something a try how will you ever know the outcome...Blogging has also brought some much needed balance to my life, I don't love my day job (but don't hate it either) and whilst this week my real life job has brought me down my virtual life has brought me nothing but joy, connecting with others is definitely one the unexpected pleasures of writing a blog. 

One such connection is the lovely Elena from Randomly Happy, she emailed me a month or so ago to take part in a re-style challenge and I was more than happy to contribute. I had the idea for this jewelled cardi brewing for a while and knew that it would be perfect for sharing with her readers - I was so pleased with how it turned out (you can find all the details here). A massive thank you to Elena for featuring me and letting me indulge my passion, it has been the best part of my week. This weekend I encourage you to wrap up warm, grab yourself some jewels and have a good look on Elena's blog its perfect read for wintery weekends xx


6 comments:

  1. Charlotte this has made my whole moth. I love your heart-felt explanation for how you got into blogging (totally same as me) and your kind words about Randomly Happy.

    Can't wait to "work" with you again! Seriously, your creative gene is crazy awesome :)

    x Elena @ Randomly Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure - I think this is the start of a great collaboration. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty. I wonder though, does the lace hold the jewels well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stefanie. The lace I choose was quite sturdy and I hand stitched the jewels so they are pretty secure. I will hand wash to be on the safe side. I have put a link to the lace I brought on Elena's blog.

      Delete
  4. This is a gorgeous cardigan! I love the combination of black lace and jewels...so elegant! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments Valerie, I hope that you will be giving it a go. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover