Floral Friday - Dressing up

Friday, 16 November 2012

I'm obviously having a bit of a clothes week as here is another garment based post. I normally spend about 50 percent of my week in dresses and the other 50 in my pajamas but just sometimes I go wild and mix it up a bit. On a rare saturday night out with Dan I recorded Strictly, cracked open the gin and pulled on my favourite flowery trousers. I have to say it felt good to get out of my usual dressing habits and think about what I was wearing. Its so easy to follow the same pattern when you're busy but playing dress up once in the while really does wonders for a girls spirit, I had forgotten how much fun it can be. Wishing you a wonderful weekend xx 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover