Inspiration on Love My Dress

Tuesday, 30 October 2012

I have been keeping this under my hat but I have started contributing to the wonderful wedding site Love My Dress. I shyly asked Annabel for some blogging advice when she featured my wedding and completely by surprise she said I could contribute on her site - amazing! This is pretty much a dream job, I can't tell you how much I love pulling inspiration together for brides to be. You can check out my most recent inspiration boards here and my very first set here, I have so many ideas that I hope that this lasts for a long time to come. 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lotts! So great when good things happen to good people!

    x Elena @ Randomly Happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks so much - I am really chuffed! x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, that's great news!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover