Floral Friday - Flower Tiles

Friday, 12 October 2012

I hope that everyone has had a good week - my day job has been particularly  hard work so I can't wait for the weekend. I have a serious stash of personal admin to do so going to try and cross that off my list early on and then get on with the fun stuff. For this Floral Friday I thought I would share a few of the photo's I took in Lisbon of the amazing tiles which adorned nearly every building. I'm not sure how you see colour but I look at things in colour palettes and to me each of these is a self-contained moodboard.  It is hard to pick a favourite but I think these are my top three; modern, traditional and colourful - just the way I like it. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. xx
Traditional blue flowers - a mix of patterns is always a winner in a classic colourway

Not sure if these are pineapples but thats what they remind me of - I love this happy colour combo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover