Party Supplies

Thursday, 6 September 2012

As I said in Monday's post I spent a good few weeks sourcing supplies, most came from Amazon or Ebay but I don't think they were neccessarily the best places, I had to keep sending my crepe paper back as it was the wrong colour and tissue paper on Amazon was kind of expensive, I should have just gone to Paperchase - oh well! Along with disposable items like the tissue decorations I brought a few bits that I have put into a party kit most things I brought in charity shops or already had but I have rounded up my favourite items, you can see the focus is on pretty pieces that can be used in different ways with each event that you host. 

Plates - Anthropologie (Ok these are expensive but you'll only need a few)
Glasses - Zara Home (I love using a mix of glasses as it doesn't ruin a set if one gets broken)
Straws - Papermash (Papermash has a great selection of party bits, these straws are a favourite of mine)
Tablecloth - H&M (My mum has this tablecloth and she uses it all the time) 
Crepe paper - Pearl and Earl (The site has soooo many party supplies, I love their crepe paper selection) 

1 comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover