Floral Friday - two things

Friday, 14 September 2012


This week I have been sketching floral pieces on various post-its around my desk and I think that this mighty necklace is to blame. I saw this piece from Swash London, I'm not sure how I came their site but they have some pretty good stuff going on. Originally I called them a print/scarf duo but that really doesn't do them justice, have a look their site and you'll see what I mean. 

Also, whilst scooting around the internet I came across the artist/illustrator Charlotte Hardy , sometimes I embrace the fact that I will always love a feminine painting over something more edgy. The colour palettes and whimsical style of painting had me hooked plus she's called Charlotte which makes us practically twins! 
,
Work exploded (not literally) this week so I'm hoping to get a bit crafty over the next few days to balance things out. I've been booked to make more of these for my Mum & Dad's thirtieth wedding anniversary and I hope to finish a jeweled collar I started last weekend. Whatever your plans, I hope that you have a good one. xx


Images - Swash and Charlotte Hardy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lotts and Lots | Making the everyday beautiful All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover