UK Handmade competition

Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Why am I doing a sneaky post on a Wednesday night?  I just saw this competition on the UK Handmade website and thought I'd enter one of my necklaces. I made this waaaaaay back in February and wear at least once a week, for me handmade is all about loving what you do and making something extra special -  wish me luck!

If you want to enter something you have made here is the link, entries close on the 10th August so you need to be quick.

I have amended the original post as the entry had to include a photo of me (complete cringe but rules are rules!) 

6 comments:

  1. Love this necklace! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the one you wore to the Papermash event? I love it and think I might need to get you to make me something like this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is - will gladly make you something like this. Just let me know what colours you are after and I'll get cracking. x

      Delete
  3. Hi - It's Hilary from UK Handmade, lovely necklace - but the rules state you need an image of yourself a friend or family with your object :)

    Hope you have time to re-enter :)

    Thanks,

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know Hilary, I have just updated my post and will re-enter now.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover