Shopping - Red-y

Thursday, 2 August 2012


I have great fun pulling these shopping posts together, its a bit like playing at shopping and you don't have to spend any actual money. Todays have been inspired by this snazzy outfit that I saw on Atlantic Pacific a few weeks ago, I love how polished and pulled together all the red looks. I have never been a real fan of matchy-matchy, I usually try and wear as many colours as possible stopping one shade short of a migraine but there's something fresh about this two shade look. After being bombarded with bloggers showing us all how to clash prints for so long its simplicity is quite refreshing, I've been pulling out all my red stuff in the hope of emulating some of this American polish - Happy shopping!  

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle - I'm always running late in the mornings so have yet to achieve any polish but will try harder next week!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Neris glad you like the red and white too! X

      Delete
  3. Those hair clips are too cute! Especially the middle one! What a fun thing to wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana - I agree the clips are cute and under £5 so won't hurt the purse. X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover