Pintrest - Peach & Gold

Monday, 20 August 2012

Pinning has been my favourite past time recently, I think I could spend hours gorging on all the beautiful images out there. I seem to go through phases of being drawn to certain colours, most recently I have been pinning warm peaches and soft golden tones like these above. I guess they are fitting with the current weather (which I am always effected by), these past two weekends have been so glorious; I have been at the beach and spending as much time outside as I  can. I'm making the most of such warm days because in the back of my mind I know that autumn is waiting in the wings, which always makes me feel a little melancholy. You can follow me at lottsandlots

7 comments:

  1. You and me both sister. In fact, here it is 10:30 at night...and I'm going through blogs, commenting, AND pinning. I have to set deadlines for myself, else it'll never end!

    I adore the 'ribbon' image above. Such good use of shading and the red orange is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too - I literally lose hours pinning away! X

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous! Loving the images/colour combo! Yeah I'm a bit too addicted to pinterest too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that gold/yellow sofa and wall combo - amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came across your blog and what a great first post to land on. I fall into a pinterest coma way too easily. So many ideas! Maybe @victoria's got the right idea - setting deadlines may be the only way.

    Super happy to have stumbled across your blog and look forward to reading more.

    x Elena @ Randomly Happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your lovely comments. I hope these colours have been inspiring you as much as they have me this week. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover