Made - A dozen white roses

Thursday, 16 August 2012

There’s no DIY this week as I have been busy making these beauties, I was asked a few weeks ago if I could make a dozen white roses for some bridesmaids dresses.  And of course any opportunity to make something and I’m there! I did a few tests and for shape, size and technique before I started overall I’m so pleased with how they turned out. My default setting is always an abundance  colour but I have to say I enjoyed working with in just one colour they looked so sumptuous when they were all together. Making twelve was quite time consuming  however one or two wouldn't take long at all, I will put a DIY together in the next few weeks so you can create your own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover