Floral Friday - MSGM

Friday, 31 August 2012

Why is that four day weeks always seem longer than five day ones? This week I have been distracting myself with wishlist shopping on My Wardrobe, their email always appears in my inbox just as my porridge has warn off and I'm getting fidgety for lunch, when this happens I like to take a few minutes dream shop. My most recent discovery/obsession is an Italian label called MSGM, how nice are these prints and that yellow coat is just what I want to wear this coming winter. I like to wear bright colours all year round but always struggle in winter to find anything appropriate these are all the right shades of winter brights, I recommend you take a look and get inspired all their pieces are so scrummy. Have a great weekend. xx

Images - MyWardrobe 

3 comments:

  1. Love the mixed print top. Love the colours MSGM use. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I want everything quite badly! X

      Delete
    2. Me too, I want everything quite badly! X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover