Floral Friday - A bit of everything

Friday, 10 August 2012

Thanks for all your lovely comments on last weeks Floral Friday, I was a bit scared to post something personal but I'm so glad I did. Not only has an exciting project or two come out of it but its good to feel you are not alone - this year more than ever has taught me to do things that scare me and put myself out there a bit and its certainly starting to pay off. 

This week's Floral Friday is brought to you via Pintrest, I know this photo has been Photoshopped to within an inch of its life but I love the colours. I am planning to get outside as much as possible  this weekend and put my laptop away but before I go here are some of my favourite blogs I have been reading this week. 

Oh The Lovely Things - Is as the name suggests, full of lovely things and cute DIY's  

Lawn Party - A fab fashion blog (no personal photos) just a great selection of products (I wanted everything featured

VMac + Cheese - I will always have a soft spot  for this blog after Victoria included one of my DIY's in her weekly round up. Aside from that its always an interesting read and Victoria has been posting some excellent blogging tips recently (that an IT idiot like me can even do). 

Have a great weekend xx
Image - via Pintrest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover