London: Snaps from the weekend

Monday, 2 July 2012

Its not often that I feel like a tourist in London, I spend about eighty percent of my time there and I'm usually rushing from one place to the next. This Saturday was different I stopped rushing and took my time to enjoy the city, the main purpose of the trip was to go and see the Christian Louboutin exhibition at the Design Museum (if you're a shoe lover I recommend, actually even if you're not a shoe lover I recommend). It ended up being a family affair, with my parents and sisters coming along too. We went to Borough Market which I have never been too; so much good food and open brick work and then we made our along the Thames to the Design Museum. No rushing just taking in the sights, enjoying the beautiful weather and thinking how lucky we are to live so close to this amazing city. I have definitely resolved to appreciate London a lot more (and avoid taking the tube) its quite magnificent when you look up! 
Juice & Signs at Borough Market

A colourful walk along the Thames

1 comments:

  1. Great photos Charlotte! I was at Borough Market this weekend too. Thanks for the great tip about the Louboutin exhibition - I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover