July - some recent purchases

Monday, 23 July 2012

Last week my dad told me I was tight with my money, after some shrieking on my part he explained that I am careful with what I spend and alway stick to a budget. This is partly true I do have a monthly budget but my credit card is my downfall all it takes is a quiet day at work, a little hangover or bad weather to make me jump on-line or pop to the shops in a lunch break and buy things I don't need. I think I'm going to start to document things here as I am desperately trying to clear my credit card so I can buy these as my reward but also clear some of the clutter in my life. I have made myself some July resolutions to try an be a better shopper: 

1) Stop on-line shopping at work; read a new blog, check pintrest or do what I'm paid for (!) 
2) Make an effort to go to the shops to actually buy what I need not random stuff that looks good on-line and check my cupboards before hand so I don't double up.
3) Buy jewellery supplies on-line at home so I don't get distracted by new beads that way I can check what I actually need

Thats all, I'm starting slow but I hope that it will help me in some way! I'll post my progress next month.If you're nosey here are the details of the above new buys:
Tops - Zara (sale)
Book - Amazon
Shoes - My Wardrobe (sale)
Plates  - Charity Shop (£3 for 6 - bargain)
Jewels - Local bead shop
Top/Dresses - Cos (sale) 


6 comments:

  1. Amaazing blog and I really love it.

    Very nice photos :))



    ~~follow each other?



    http://lajune16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thanks so glad you like!
      Lotts x

      Delete
  2. Looks like you did some fantastic shopping! I love those plates and thank you for the better shopper tips! ;)
    xx
    ks

    www.krystalschlegel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement! I love those plates I think they were my best buy.

      Lotts x

      Delete
  3. Work? What is that? Luckily my budget has been constrained of late for too much. Good luck in fighting temptation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - maybe I shouldn't have wriiten that?! My should have been constrained but I can always find a reason for my purchases... x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover