Floral Friday - DIY projects for the weekend

Friday, 20 July 2012

This week has felt like a long one, my mind keeps wandering to the stack of things I have on my make list, I fully intend to have a weekend of DIYing, party planning (for my best friends up-coming birthday) and buying a much needed new mattress!  

Do you have any DIY's planned? These bracelets have been one of my most popular posts why not give them a go, I promise you they are easy. Of course I'm not the only one in a bracelet phase check out some of these other great DIY's...

Why not try Grace's diamond shapes or these embellished beauties from HonestlyWTF? If you run out of wrist space why not try this rug, I will be giving it a go one day...

Have a great weekend and don't forget to enter my competition xx

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover