A Good Room - Fryd + Design

Monday, 30 July 2012

Dan and I are busy sorting our flat at the moment, we are hoping to move soon-ish as we have out grown our current flat. Naturally my mind skips past the practical elements of house buying and straight on to how I can decorate. Fryd + Design is my current favourite source of inspiration this room was posted last week and to me this is my perfect room; relaxed, soft and with a pop of bright colour to stop it looking twee. It looks an ideal room to spend an afternoon with friends drinking G&T's. 

And, talking of things which are inspiring did you see the opening ceremony on Friday? It totally blew me away, I have never been so proud to be British! 

Image - Fryd + Design

11 comments:

  1. Nice, I like the tiger picture as well. I watched the opening ceremony twice, will probably watch it again ha! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like picture too, its such a good mix is 'stuff'. I want to watch it again was talking about it yesterday and it still gave me goosebumps.

      Delete
  2. Ooh it is lovely although my OH would most definitely object over any pink making an appearance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I don't think Dan would be too happy either but I would sneak it in on piece at a time!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is so lovely and really peaceful too.

      Delete
  4. It is so lovely and really peaceful too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you posted this, I'm interior design mad at the moment since i know there's a chance we'll be moving soon. I'm going to check out that website :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this too... it's all about the painted floorboards... good luck finding your new place!

    It's such a pleasure to *meet* your blog!

    Catherine @ The Spring (in Sydney)
    http://www.thespringblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is all about painted floor boards. I wish we could find a house like this to move to. X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover