Shopping - Bright & Beautiful

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

According to the reliable source that is The Metro, its going to rain for 30 days - excellent! This means dressing in a strange hybrid of summer on top and winter at the bottom for the foreseeable future. As there is no DIY post today I thought I'd pull together my current wish list, all of which can be worn with 60 denier tights and a selection of chunky knits until the sun returns (whenever that may be), does anyone have any good 'summer' dressing tips?

Earrings - My Wardrobe
Satchel - Cambridge Satchel Company (Festival Size)
Shoes - Miu Miu (Again, my love of Miu Miu is growing strong) 

2 comments:

  1. I totally love that shirt, colors, printing .. Thanks for your visit and kind comment. Greetings. Congratulations on your recent marriage, from Spain I send a lot of good wishes and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting and for your lovely comments. I can't stop thinking about the beautiful necklace you made I am definitely going to give it a go.

    Lotts x

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover