Floral Friday - Flowers everywhere!

Friday, 15 June 2012

Flowers, flowers everywhere! Here are some behind the scenes photos of the beautiful wedding flowers that my cousin put together for us (she's one talented lady). I won't write too much as the amazing colours speak for themselves but I couldn't have been happier with them, it was breathtaking to see so many beautiful blooms in once place. I hope they inspire you to have a happy & colourful weekend, my heart lifts a little whenever I see these photo's. If you want to have a sneaky peak at more photo's head over to our photographers blog they have put some photo's up, full dress post coming next week. Have a great weekend. x 
I spayed all the vases myself, I will post a DIY very soon - don't they look pretty? 

3 comments:

  1. Wow they look gorgeous and so vibrant - just what we need to perk up the end of the week.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I love that you chose lots and lots (ha!) of colors instead of something monochrome-- exactly how I would have done it! : ) Happy weekend!
    Erin @ Thanks, I Made It

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nina & Erin for your comments - they really were so beautiful. Hope you both have great weekends x

    ReplyDelete

Lotts and Lots | Making the everyday beautiful All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover