Floral Friday - And breathe

Friday, 8 June 2012

So today I want to talk about stopping and doing nothing, turns out I'm not that good at it. After a 28 hour flight, a defrosted freezer, straight back into work and a Jubilee weekend full of catching up with family and friends and a little DIY I got sick. This weekend I really am going to try and curb things a bit, I have a day at the V&A planned with my best friend. We're off to see the Ball Gown Exhibition, I am so excited, I love the V&A and they really do put on a good exhibit (I nearly cried when I saw the Art of Couture, I have never seen such a perfect mustard or fushia colour in my life!). I am going to try and cook a bit healthier, this recipe is at the top of my list and indulge in some of my favourite new blogs too:

Oh, and maybe a few DIY's...Have a great weekend! x 

P.S - I think today's flowers might actually be weeds, I picked them in my carpark but are really sweet, they open and close at night and have lasted ages which is a bonus! 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link love!
    Take care of yourself and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure your blog is lovely! Feeling back to normal now.
    Have a great weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely relaxed weekend. Hope you feel better! I can't wait to see the V&A exhibition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The exhibition was so good I really recommend - you come away wanting to go to a ball! x

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover