You will need:
A selection of old diamante earrings that can be taken apart or a pair of large diamante earrings
A selection of nail varnish in bright colours
3mm jump rings
Glue & Pliers (not pictured)
1) Start by roughly sketching your design and having a play with colour combinations
2) Carefully dismantle your earrings
3) Colour the stones with nail varnish (I did two coats, leave to dry between coats). I pushed the pieces with the ear post into a matchbox to make painting easier.
4) Once dry, re-assemble your earring pieces.
5) Take a few strands of your flouro thread and tie tightly around the jump ring. I added a tiny dot of glue to secure the knot.