Anything of Pintrest?

Monday, 18 June 2012


The only good thing that has happened as a result of all the (stupid) football on T.V is it gives me a bit more time to toodle around the internet and pin images with nice colours - and look what beauties I have found recently. The summery prints make me infinitely happy, the grey/green colourway is so peaceful and what a genius DIY idea for old plates. You can follow me here, Pintrest I love you! 

Images (from top left)  - Green, Swimmers, Watermelons, Chair

3 comments:

  1. Tell me about it!! football every night!!! so boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pinterest, its so addicting! Love the colour palette here, and the watermelon drawings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those watermelons too - I might have a go at drawing some myself!

      Lotts x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover